[RT] Re: Greenspan, Total Disregard for the Nation

Hey, none of us knows what's really the best, none of us knows what should really
be done. We will only find out afterwards if mistakes were made, and what these
were. Until then, everyone of us has probably been acting according to the best
of his knowledge including Greenspan. I have a hard time believing he does things
on purpose of for strictly personal reasons. Also I remind everyone of us that
Greenspan is not the economy, we collectively are. He is not the one pushing
prices, we are. He can't do that much to control or stop things, if one assumes
he should or could. If anyone is responsible for a later mess, we all are.

Gwenn