[RT] Greenspan, Total Disregard for the Nation

This Greenspan really amazes me in his total disregard for the people of
this country.  I just hope he is still alive to see the damage he has done,
when the aged are on the streets begging for food and shelter, the riots
and crime waves rage, thousands of banks fold, and this nation is brought
to the brink of civil war over the economic collapse that is an absolute
certainty.

"The larger the lie, the greater the likelihood that the public will
believe it."  Adolf Hitler

"Risk varies inversely with knowledge" Irving Fisher (1867-1947)

"That which is about to fall, deserves to be pushed" Frederich Nietzsche

"No price is too low for a bear or too high for a bull"  Proverb

"Every great robbery that was ever perpetrated upon a people has been by
virtue of and in the name of law."  Albert Parsons, on being sentenced to
hang, 1886

and last but not least, dedicated to the old fool Greenspan, Clinton's pet
worthless lackey

"A 'sound' banker, alas! is not one who foresees danger and avoids it, but
one who, when he is ruined, is ruined in a conventional and orthodox way
along with his fellows, so that no one can really blame him."  John Maynard
Keyes (1883-1946)