[RT] Re: GEN: Introduction and request for information

With a handy University library you can o. d. on trading books. Almost all
the reading that I have done has benefitted me someway, so I suggest that
you do a lot of it before trading. Traders Press (.com) and other sites can
give you a lot of info on books. Options can be wonderful and terrible they
are not magic. Get some data and learn to understand how price behaves.
Follow the rules of trading and you have a shot.

Brent