[RT] Re: GEN: Introduction and request for information

Hi Brian,

Welcome,  a good places to purchase trading books:
http://www.traderslibrary.com
http://www.traderspress.com

For option trading, look for "McMillian on Options" 2nd or 3rd edition.  Also,
check out,
Reminiscenses of a stock operator
The Inner Game of Trading
Extraordinary Popular Delusions and the Madness of Crowds
God in the Pits.

These 5 books will teach you more than Wade Cook could ever dream of.  In my own
opinion (IMO).

As for which software is best goto http://www.traders.com , and look up software
comparisons.  Everyone has their likes and dislikes.

TradeWell,
Joe Frabosilio

Currently I am interested in Options. I like the idea of knowing my maximum