[RT] Re: Dilemma

RT's,

Over the last several weeks it seems the consensus opinion of portfolio
managers on CNBC is that y2k will be a non-event and Jan 3 one of the
greatest investment opportunities in years because of all the "cash on the
sidelines waiting out y2k problems".  If they beleive this, then shouldn't
they already be fully invested?  What has driven the Nasd to these extremes
if not professsional money?

I beleive that the high level of bullishness, discounting of the y2k
non-event,  and the January Effect migration to Nov/Dec is a setup for a
down January in the stock markets.

Thoughts????

Howard, the Contrarian