[RT] Re: Treasury Bonds

Dr. John Cappello wrote:

> To T-Bond Afficionados:
>
> Need some insight as to potential bond price movement [direction and range]
> over the next 30 days as you see it.Just looking for some understanding
> since some of the factors I used to look at do not seem to matter any more.
>
> Thanks for any info,
>
> John,

       Major change in trend is due for the US financial markets circa Feb.
29,  2000. I think this
will be a low for T-Bonds.  The indication is to watch for some major shock or
unexpected event for  the US near that time.

       By the way, its Dec. 22 and time to cover those Soybean shorts  now (as
posted several weeks ago) for more than 20 cents profit per contract which
equals $1,000 in two weeks.  Please note that the margin for Soybeans is only
10% of that of one S&P E-Mini, so that potentially 10 Soybean contracts is
equivalent to making the same as 1 S&P E-Mini or in this case that would be
$10,000.  Anyway, the short term cycles for Soybeans are due to be up until
January 6.  Of course, past results is no guarantee of future performance. But,
given the results of this cycle, I wouldn't want to bet against it.

Cosmically,

Norman