[RT] Re: Crash Index at minus 10 Reading

I second that: Any momentum divergence is to viewed suspiciously at years end
due to window dressing: especially this year when so few stocks belong to the
big winners list, the moves are really exacerbated. It might all end in the
next few days though.

Gwenn