[RT] Re: Advice needed

HI Ketayun and RTs,

QQQ is in an uptrend.  Earl's advice is good.  You may come out of this
trade unscathed, but in the long run, if you love to fight the trends,
you will get burned sooner or later.

Tell me, where is the resistance?  A friend of mine who loves to pick
the tops usually did it when the price was approaching a major
resistance AND the bearish view was back up by the fundamentals.

The above is for general information only, not for trading purpose.

Mervin