[RT] Gann Swing-Based System - Continued

Dear RT'ers,

Somehow my previous post on Gann Swing Trading was cut-off toward the
end of the message, at least in the Digest format received by many. I am
re-posting only the missing part in this post with the hope that it will
work this time. I'm not sure if there is a size limitation to RT
posts....and I was caught by it!!!

If anyone does not receive my post in its entirety, I will happily email
it to you. Will be out of town till Dec 23. Please allow a few days.

Andre

Results showed greater overall profits, but a lower percentage of
winners and a substantially worse Sharpe ratio).

5. Trades may be exited at any point between the Real Profit Target and
the Stop-Loss Point when a trade does not behave as expected. A
proprietary part of the system makes decisions on when and where to exit
based on whether a profitable exit remains likely.

RECENT RESULTS (Sept 15 - Dec 14, 1999)

None of the following results reflect optimization of trading paramaters
manually, automatically, or through neural networks. All parameters in
our Sept-Dec tests were the same as those used in our tests from 1962 to
1999.

Assuming an initial reward/risk ratio of 1.00:1 or better before taking
a trade, the following theoretical results were obtained in real-time:

Percent Correct: 84.6%
Number of Trades: 13
Winners: 11
Losers: 2
Profit/Loss Ratio: 6.17:1
Average Days in Trade: 2.4
Average Profit Per Trade: 4.1%

Traders willing to accept a 0.80:1 reward/risk ratio or better would
have seen the following theoretical results:

Percent Correct: 78.4%
Number of Trades: 37
Winners: 29
Losers: 8
Profit/Loss Ratio: 3.00:1
Average Days in Trade: 3.2
Average Profit Per Trade: 2.6%

None of the above results reflect commissions, fees, etc. Tests run at a
0.53:1 reward/risk ratio or better still produced profits with 72.5%
accuracy and 2.00:1 profit loss ratio.

Andre Franklin
WickedTrader, LLC.
Where outsiders trade like insiders...
http://www.wickedtrader.com

P.S. - For those that cannot read the attached graphic, I will be happy
to email this entire message to you (with the embedded graphic) as a
Word 97 document. Alternatively, I can email the graphic only as a "gif"
file. Will be out of town till Dec 23...so please allow a few days.
Attachment Converted: "f:\eudora\attach\Gann-Swing.gif"