[RT] Re: get the feel of mkt

In a message dated 12/20/99 2:19:50 PM Eastern Standard Time, gtm@xxxxxxxx
writes:

<< My neighbor is an old pit trader and often mentions the same ideas about
 just feeling market direction and momentum.  But he was in the pit and
 we are several times removed from the floor and are not as intimate with
 that activity.

 I am studying the old tape readers such as Richard D. Wyckoff, Kermit C.
 Zieg, Humphrey B. Neill and Orline D. Foster to better understand price
 action which seems fundamental to developing a gut feel for the market.

 Looking back on how you got to where you are now, would you please share
 some words of wisdom that might point the way to achieving this
 "expression of yourself in the markets"?

hi
Many  indicators are available intra day for CLEAR  clues
a: tick
b: trin
c: price
d:tiki