[RT] Re: Mechanical S&P Trading Systems

In a message dated 12/18/99 2:07:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dennis@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< As an aside, I would encourage everyone to post systems as plain text
 rather than (or as well as) .ela files. That will make it much easier
 for everyone to view the code and discuss it. Many people don't have
 Tradestation and others are unwilling to paste unknown code into their
 systems. If we can all see the code, we can more easily get to the
 trading idea inside it and we can all learn something.

 --
   Dennis >>
very true