[RT] Gen:M3 update

This is the update for the chart of the weekly SPX with the 13 week
percentage change in M3 (seasonally adjusted)
The second chart is something I have been working on. It is the weekly
SPX with the weekly Vix close calculated for a 10 period rsi. Is this the
top? It looks like it might be, unless Msft, Sunw, Csco, Intc, Dell, ect,
ect, start to split 12 for one, then we will probably see 36,000 on the
INDU by the middle of January. (unless the NYSE & Nasdaq decide to
convert their operating systems to Linux, then we may see 36,000 by the
afternoon they make the announcement)

Happy Holidays
Ron McEwan.
Attachment Converted: "f:\eudora\attach\SPX&M33.gif"

Attachment Converted: "f:\eudora\attach\spx_vix.gif"