[RT] Re: Gen:M3 update

Ron,

Both the NYSE and CBOE new electronic systems .. due to be online near the end
of first quarter next year will in fact be Linux based    .. would you also
believe they will be running on OSBORNE computer hardware?  probably explains
a lot of the execution concerns.  I think that "justifies " a 40,000 DOW and a
10,000 COMP.

Happy Holidays ......Thanks for not letting the MTA folks go on strike last
week.