[RT] A question for option brokers ??

Dear RTs:

I have been buying some call options several months out and writing
out-of-the-money covered calls against them, with much shorter expirations,
to take advantage of their faster time decay.  Recently more of these covered
calls tend to become in-the-money sooner due to the bullishness of the
market.  I have to buy them back way before expiration for fear of having my
longer term options being called away and lose the remaining time value in
them.

My broker firm said they as a rule do NOT notify their customers when the
short calls are assigned early to give them a chance to buy these short calls
back instead of losing the more expensive longer term long options.

Question: Are there any other options brokers out there that would?

Thank you in advance for any response or comments.

Bill