[RT] Re: small cap/mid cap/esp/grouth

Thanks for sharing your ideas.

DGTC sounds interesting, true, but hasn't moved in 4 years. Something's
definitely wrong, I wouldn't buy a non moving stock. The purpose is not to own
the paper, but to earn capital gains isn't it?

At the moment I look rather at european telecoms, asian internet, as well as
world wide financial stocks, particularly Hungary and Thailand. Also Biotech. My
thought is that once the tech wave starts correcting, may be sometime in Q1 2000
or as early as mid january, there will be significant sector rotation into
Biotech and financial stocks... For the techs, I wouldn't be surprised if they
move sideways or in a larger range most of 2000 digesting this years stellar
gains.  Just my guess.

Gwenn