[RT] small cap/mid cap/esp/grouth

Dear Ben,

I decided to check two more before I pack it in tonight:

APGR=Arch Communications Group:In the wireless pager business;good growth
but earnings slow to materialize due to cost of acquisitions.Priced around 6
7/32.We like that.

DGTC=Del Global Technology Price $8 Low $7 High $12;In the medical imaging
business.Nicely profitable and PE under 10.This is the best of the four I
have looked at so far.

None of them have good PR or needed analyst following.How in God's name did
you find them.

John