[RT] Re: RT] [realtraders] S&P and Nasdaq S/R for 12/09/99 + Background {02}

I wrote to Mark privately on this and perhaps he will share what I told
him.Nothing personal as they say but if he is not the most confrontational
so-called truth seeking hypocrit I have ever heard about,I do not know who
is.

I offered him a million dollars if I ever sell something to this or any
list.After thinking about it I will make it 2 million.Oh wait a second he
will want audited statements from  one of the Big 8 firms.But then again I
am sure he can pay the $10,000 plus fee for a real audit.

Life's a lark and people like Mark make me laugh so I guess that is his
purpose.

John