[RT] Re: RT] [realtraders] S&P and Nasdaq S/R for 12/09/99 + Background {02}

Hello  Dr.,

DJC> Background:

DJC> These posts started several months ago after I had done a year of research
DJC> on the utility of support and resistance numbers in trading volatile
DJC> markets.After reviewing about 25 methods I set upon one that I thought
DJC> encouraging.

Oh what methods were those or are they top secret?

DJC> I then sought others on this list who use S&R in some form or another to
DJC> share numbers without any obligation to share methodology.What I have found
DJC> is there are a good number who use this method and like to have confirmatory
DJC> or non-confirmatory data to compare and use or not as they choose.

This  post  of  yours  is  =  >  (equal to or greater than) spam in my
personal opinion because IT EDUCATES NO ONE!!!

DJC> That being said I trust it will help those new to the list on the purpose
DJC> and intent of these posts.

I  will  predict  that the DR. Will be offering commercial services of
some type or another soon. WATCH.

But to insult my inelegance by saying that your posting these to help
us is bunk - JUST ANOTHER BLACK BOX SYSTEM I personally don't need.

OK DR. now your other hotmail buddy's can hop in, here.

--
Best regards,
  Mark Brown                        mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx