[RT] Re: General Concepts {02}

I took time to write down this points in my little notebook that i keep close
to my trading desk.  I have been trading the spot currency markets and have
been very successful doing it.  I second everything you state in your article
and wish that many more Realtraders will come forth boldly like Mervin and
share with the rest their experiences.  Low blows might be thrown your way
but infinite help is reeived by many that use this forum as a great learning
classroom in cyberspace.

thanks

bernard
Washington DC