[RT] Re: Re: Conflict of systems {03}

This also reminds me of a sales meeting I attended about 20 years ago.  (I
had the privilege of being invited by my then stock broker to attend their
company's sales meeting.)

The head broker (manager) was telling all his brokers to trade a certain
stock.  There was the usual hmms and hahs.  Then one broker said: "I have a
winning strategy.  I would tell half my clients to go long that stock, and
tell the other half to go short.  In any case, whether the stock goes up or
down, I'm sure to be correct..."

Regards,

Wong