[RT] Re: Re: Re: Re: Nothing Personal {05}

Hello  nwinski,

n> John, I have a good track record independly monitored by CTCR, have
n> approached  a few brokerage firms etc. with little luck.

Strike 1 the name > CTCR

n>  One  year I was #3 on the CTCR list with a 100% increase in equity
n> from  trades. You would think my telephone would ring off the hook,
n> right?  Wrong!

Strike 2 > claiming profitability without the proper risk dissclosure.

n>  I  am  not  the only one who has has this type of experience, as I
n> have  heard it often from other traders. I guess one needs a glossy
n> presentation  and  lots  of round turns to get the attention of the
n> brokers.

Strike  3  >  first  try going by the guidelines set forth so the feds
don't close you down before you get started.

n>  My approach only trades on average every 10 - 14 days, so
n> not  enough commissions for the brokers.

Strike  4 > you have not been listening pro's only pay 9 bucks so what
commission are you talking about?

n> I  also make no secret that my approach is based on Astrology which
n> is a marketing pariah (sp?).

Strike  5 > this is the ONLY case i would recomending telling a lie in
order to help your business.

n> apparently  its  not  how much money you make, but how you make the
n> money that counts.

This is probably the case, especially when it comes to big money. They
do  want  to  know  your not a looney toon... and so they want to make
sure your methods are of sound principle.

n> Cheers,

n> Norman Winski

--
Best regards,