[RT] Re: Nothing Personal {02}

Hi Mark

I guess it depends on what you mean by
"is it wrong"?

If the belief system works for you in the sense
that it delivers what you want that clearly it
is not wrong.

Is it wrong in that it may prevent others
from acquiring info that could use to
develop their plan? May be, that depends
on their belief system.

I agree you that there are many "vendors"
out there that are no better than cons. But
there are "vendors" out there that are genuine.
Fact that they can't or won't give me a verified
track record does not mean they are automatically
crooks.

In my case, one of the biggest influences has been
Pete Steidlmayer - I can imagine what he if
would have told me if I had asked for a track
record as a condition to attending his seminars. And
if I hadn't attended, I 'd have been the big loser,
not Pete.

regards

ray

R Barros