[RT] Re: R: Mystery Revealed {04}

One attracts what one seeks.
- Seek answers outside yourself, you'll get lots of people telling you what to
do, but you will never know why or how to use this or not. In a word you'll be
everybody's ball in the game.
- Or seek your own answers, and you will know why you do things, how to do
things, why to change things etc. In a word you'll be your own player. You may
not play ball well initially, but you'll manage all right over time, no doubts
whatsoever, more or less accordingly to how committed consistent and persistent
you have been every day...

Gwenn