[RT] Mystery Revealed {02}

Dear Mark,

Good luck with your concept.You will surely find out these are not static
numbers and dependency is something you try to build by trying to make
people think you are the only one with answers.I wish you the best.To you
anyone providing a free service should be under your scrutiny.There are many
people who post who do not go into details so I am sure you will have a
policeman's ball.Any further dialog with you is a waste of my time.Have fun
doing whatever you do.

Sincerely,

John