[RT] trade tracking and Excel Programming {01}

RT's,

	My VBA programming skills are minimal and I want to have better tracking of
my trading stats using Excel from Office 2000 SBA.  I'm trying to find
someone that can set up the spreadsheet and program the necessary macros in
Excel.  I don't think it would take that long or be very difficult for
someone with experience.  If you are capable of doing this, email me  how
much $ you would charge and maybe we can do business.

	I currently have a spreadsheet with a macro that allows me to enter trades
and updates my equity.  I can send this to you if you would like.

	I daytrade the S&P and often have up to three separate fill prices.  I need
a spreadsheet to do the following:

1)  Allow me to enter trade with multiple fills and update account equity
including commission costs.

2)  Allow me to make miscellaneous adjustments to the account equity.

3)  I want it to calculate the following statistics for several different
time periods and display these statistics graphically.  The time periods are
the last 5, 10, 30, 90, 180 days, and for the entire trade history. The
statistics I am looking for are the following:
			a)  Average win   (in terms of S&P points NOT dollars)
			b)  Average loss (in terms of S&P points NOT dollars)
			c)  % number of winning trades
			d)  % number of losing trades
			e)  % winning trades that are longs
			f)   % winning trades that are shorts.

Please email me in private or call 703-266-6184.

Sincerely,
Howard Hopkins