[RT] Re: Re: Mutual Fund Frequent Exchanges {03}

Dan,....

Webs,..which trade on the AMEX,...are priced
throughout our trading day "real time", and
have a bid and ask spread just like a stock
..commision,..etc. ...Whereas no load
mutual funds are priced at 4pm each day,...
AS OF THE EARLIER DAY'S CASH
MARKET CLOSE OVERSEAS.

The big difference is that if you can buy into
a mutual fund at 4pm priced as of an earlier day's
over seas closing,...knowing full well what to expect
the following day when overseas markets re-open.
Trading in Asia has closed each morning as we
awake, and European markets shut down around
1130 am ECT.  So any large move one way or the
other in the US afternoon,...will likely produce
follow through overseas when those markets re-open.

2nd Posting:

About five weeks ago I did a post offering a
copy of a seven page paper iI had prepared
on using some simple methods to take
advantage of overseas follow through.  Again,
.if anyone would like to receive a copy,..this
is something I can emial to you,...just drop
me a note.

Jim Pilliod  jpilleafe@xxxxxxx

There is a seven page paper I