[RT] RE: OPTN Seminar in Boston {01}

I get asked all the time when we'll be doing advanced option
classes around the U.S.  The CBOE in conjunction with the
Boston Option Investing Society will be doing an advanced
seminar on Jan. 13th, 2000.  It's there show so I don't know
if there will be a charge for the seminar .... even if there
is I suspect it will be nominal ... just to cover their room
rental and expenses.  They will be promoting it locally and
I'll post more details as they become available.  This
seminar will be an "advanced" seminar ... it is a follow -
up to a seminar we did a few weeks ago for them.  They
expect a crowd in excess of 100 people.  I will post more
details as I get them, but again the seminar will be Jan.
13th and they have discussed a location "close" to
transportation.  Details WILL NOT post at the CBOE web site,
I suspect, as it is really their show.