[RT] Re: Re: [realtraders] Tech analysis - waste of time? {05}

I guest lecture at both schools and your analysis is somewhat flawed.  It is
true that Random Walk  has some flaws...but they are not going going to run
with TA.  What they are looking at studying is the abnormal shape of price
distributions.  For the last half dozen years stock distributions have been
in an extended period of fat tails.  This is a major issue and a good deal
of time and money is being spent trying to better understand this issue.
The are only existing TA programs that I know of at fully accredited
programs are the ones at Golden Gate and IIT in the traders program..and I'm
not certain that the IIT program still is ongoing.