[realtraders] GEN: Creating a Hedge Fund {02}

Torch,

I have a non-registered commodity pool.  To qualify you need under $200,000
original capital (yours and immediate family excluded) and 15 or less
participants.  Call CFTC in New York.  I talked to Gloria Dalton two years
ago.  She was extremely helpful and friendly.

Anything larger gets expensive and much more regulation.

Good luck,
Howard