[realtraders] Top??? {01}

I look at a lot of charts of the leading stocks to try to get a feel for the
overall market.

The internet stocks have been the leader of this strong advance in the Nasd
Comp.

The following internet stocks are in the price area of double, triple, or
quad tops:  AMZN, AOL, YHOO, INKT, LCOS, CMGI, USWB, & SPYG.  It would be
unusual for stock to storm right through these resistance areas without some
sort of pullback or consolidation.

DCLK, RHAT, & BRCM are well above previous highs and have been the strongest
of the group.

KCBT has an internet futures contract.  No liquidity or volume but it is a
way to play a pullback.  They reduced the contract size and it's only $25 a
handle now.  I've traded it once and used limit orders.

Thoughts?

Howard