Options 40 in 4

<x-html><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=2>Has anyone used a OEX option trading
system called "Option 40 in 4" or "2 Day Swing" ??</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=2>Any feedback would be GREAT.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=2>Thanks </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=2>Rob</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>
</x-html>From ???@??? Mon Jul 12 21:28:02 1999