L.A. FUTURES SUPPORT GROUP, seeking some New MEMBERS!

to:  LOS ANGELES AREA TRADERS:
re:  "SUPPORT GROUP", seeking some New MEMBERS!
(San Fernando Valley, Westside Areas & Greater L.A. area)

Looking for people interested in Futures, Commodities, Options &
Currency Trading who can gather Bi-Weekly to share what they know with
others, for the benefit of all!   Everyone who participates in the
group will benefit & profit from these meetings!  THERE IS NO COST
ASSOCIATED WITH THIS GROUP WHAT-SO-EVER!

>  Remember the old adage, "Together We Stand, Divided We Fall".
>  and of course, my favorite, "The BEST Things in Life are FREE!"

Many of us trade from our homes or in small offices.  Why?  Because we
can!  Technology has provided us with a lifestyle most of us wouldn't
trade for all the tea in China!  "Weeeell.... maybe all the tea!"

But, the only problem is that most of us are isolated from the rest of
the world, with our only outside contact being our broker, data feed
and the mailman!  We lack something essential; and that is interaction
with other traders!

We, as traders, don't have a lot of the same advantages as the
brokers, floor traders or even large investment houses:  One of their
major advantages over us, is the sharing of ideas and information! And
that is what we propose to overcome with the continual growth of the
"L.A. Futures Support Group", the 'sharing of ideas and information!'

We currently have about 20 people who are gathering twice a month to
share their knowledge with the group, as well as learn from each other
in all areas of trading and various other subject matters.  Our group
consists of both full & part time traders, with all of us having
professional backgrounds in various different fields.

In case you're wondering, I'm a private trader, just like the people
I'm trying to gather together.  I'm not a broker or any other type of
"Snake Oil Salesman".  My only benefit is the same as everybody else
who participates;  KNOWLEDGE & BETTER UNDERSTANDING!

We strive to make these meetings both informative, as well as fun!
Everyone will be expected to participate and contribute to the group
in one form or another.  For those who can make it twice a month,
that's great!  And for those who can only make it once every month,
then that's O.K. too.

> We will be having our next "Group Meeting" on:
> Saturday July 24th, 1999 @ 10:00 AM.

If you have a sincere interest, we encourage all to come, however, we
have intentions of limiting the size of the group to around 25 people
or so.  We feel any more than that gets to be unmanageable!

If you live in the Los Angeles area, and would like to join us, please
	E-Mail: join_lafsg@xxxxxxxxx
	--or, visit our web page at--
	http://come.to/futures

In your E-MAIL, tell me a little about yourself, your experience and
your goals as a trader, along with a return E-Mail address & phone
number.

This is a serious post, and I expect only serious responses.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
JMB
join_lafsg@xxxxxxxxx

P.S.   For those of you not in the L.A. Area, I Apologize if you
unknowingly endured my long winded request, and came away empty
handed.  The only thing I can say is that I hope this encourages you
to form a SUPPORT GROUP in your Area.  Good Luck & Happy Trading!!