Re: Astrology and Gann

     Realtraders,

     This may not be precisely what Mr. Vernier alludes to, but may
augment further discussion of this subject.  Upon looking at Soybeans,
we may be at at the juncture of an illustration of the concept of
Astrology and Geometry forming coherent patterns.
     In the realm of price, a "nearest future" chart of Soybeans closed
today, Thursday, 12-31-98, almost smack dab on the 0.618 retracement of
the move up from the Oct. 1 low to the Nov. 30 high.  The cash chart is
approximate to the 0.618 retracement.
     In the realm of time, 12-30-98 was the date marking half the move
of 10-1-98 to 11-30-98, and 2.618 of the low of 10-1-98 to the
subsequent low of 10-26-98.  These, if applicable here, are now early
in marking the turn by at least a day.
     Such geometrical coincidences, in price and time, come at an
Astrological conjunction when Soybeans might be poised for a bull move.
Brightly enough, we have a Full Moon to help ring in 1999.  Granted,
this event is not the sole Astrological consideration when projecting
probable bottoms for Soybeans.  Perhaps an accomplished Astrologer might
elucidate more completely on the underlying currents for Soybeans here.
Norm Winski did present more completely the concept of trading Soybeans
Astrologically in his 1997-98 Forecast and Trading Manual.
     Keeping in mind this is not a trade recommendation, and yours truly
is not a CTA or other financial professional, it might prove interesting
to see whether this confluence of time & price geometry with an
Astrological event marks a turn in Soybeans.

     Happy New Year!  May all your hopes be considered as allready
having been accomplished.

     With amateurish enthusiasm,

     Rory Lewellen

     rl2946@xxxxxxxxx