Re: Omega Research

maybe ... announcement of the release of their new flagship
product is coming ... but ... functionality-wise, well,
win95 was released with well over 100,000 bug fixes over
the past few yrs, so, we can expect something at least worst
than that :)

i still remember the day of upgrading from v3.5 to v4 and it
toasted all my data in no time, luck that i did backup beforehand ...
that problem was not fixed for at least 1/2 yr until something
like build 8 or 9 came out.