Subject: Signal Online data
Author: owner-realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date:  12/29/98 4:34 PM

Does anyone use Signal online realtime data for trading; if so, have you
had any problems yesterday and/or today?? Their new backbone ips is
Alternet and I have been unable to stay online with dbc for 2 days due
to Alternet's having problems; and the tech's at dbc seem to have no
idea of what's going on until you "spell it out to them word by word"
Maybe I'm the only one having problems; surely hope not
Dan