Re: Internet service?

  • To: RealTraders Discussion Group <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Internet service?
  • From: Alan Myers <a.myers@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 13:56:19 -0500 (EST)

Sorry, it has full internet capability - both ways.  You can download or
upload at the same speed.  You could use it for trading just like any
other internet connection.  I don't know if they are all the same, I
would presume so.  Why get (or develop) a one way internet service?
That makes no sense.  The true benefit of the 'net is it's interactive
ability.

~Alan