DJIA FORECAST

This message was originally sent on 12/10 but didn't get posted.
As an early Christmas present I am posting some recent work I have done on
forecasting short tern trend changes for the Dow index. The technique uses
the Gann Square Of 9 to forecast dates for each of the individual 30 stocks
in the index then plots a frequency distribution to determine common dates
between stocks. The technique is further discussed at
http:www.realtraders.com/geometricforecasting.
Traders may use these dates to anticipate a  change in the then current
trend. I would appreciate feedback from others if other methods correlate
with these dates.

12/4
12/8
12/14