Re: Copper

I am surprised that you didn't back spread that position.  I have 69.30 as a
target on this up leg.  There is a problem at 69 and 69.45. both previous
peaks on the short term charts.  the future is trading with a 22 volatiliy and
the options are trading between 18 and 22.  I am looking to buy the calls on
this retracement and then short the future for a delta neutral position.  Then
trade the future against the option position.  Ira.