MACD Spreadhseet Example

Could someone please send me a small Excel spreadsheet containing the
proper calculations for calculating the MACD line and its corresponding
Signal Line for any given hsitorical pricing data.  I am trying to
replicate the data points provided in Metastock for these two sets of
values.  I coming close, but no banana so far.  For example sake, I am
using .15 and .075 as approximate "current period" weights for 12 and 26
day exponential weighted averages, repectively, as described in Metastock's
Help section.  Thanks, Brian