Re: S&P

Hi,

I place fib time series in different areas as well as Gann Square 90.  Reason
I combine all, fib time, square, time and price to see if an area of dates
match to give a  major CIT. I usually don't do this much combineing, using
different dates and systems, gets to crazy.

The reason why I plotted the fib time at 10/26 because that was a 180 and the
trend turned.

Trade Well,

Joe Frabosilio