Re: Exits

Let me clear it up a little..........

I want to be able to ask the TS to exit a trade IF Price - 20 ema equals a
variable..........or exit a short IF 20 ema-Price equals a
variable...........

That variable itself would be a per cent.....ie: Price-20 ema divided by

The variable is the excursion from the 20 ema that I feel comfortable with
taking some money off of the table.........

ie:In the S&P....maybe when price moves away from the 20 ema by a certain
amount then price tends to either retrace or stall out until price and 20
ema are almost equal............

What are those areas where prices are likely to stall or retrace..........

Tom