ELLIOTT SOFTWARE

Being a junior elliotticain (count to five and know some abc's I,m looking for
guidance from the group on the relative merits, pitfalls ,and /or problems
with softeare that is on my Xmas List . If any of you have used or have
comments  you wish to forward to me or the group  on any of these three or if
you know of someelse to cosider plese comment.
 Elwave 4.1 or earlier
  Win Wave 32 or earlier
 Dynamc Trader   2.0    The first two have down loadable demos on the web. I
have no interest in these programs except for personnal stock and index
tradeing .     Thanks in advance for your thoughtful comments      Tom Vaughan