Re: FUTR: Grains

<x-html><HTML>
<BODY BGCOLOR="#FFFFFF">
I would like to know what your percentage of success is with this type
of trade.&nbsp; To me it seems flawed, but I am always willing to learn
something new.&nbsp; thank you.&nbsp; Ira.

<P>Dennis Peterson wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;<STYLE></STYLE>
RealTraders,

<P><FONT SIZE=-1>For 120498, Today is an example of how I like to trade
the PIVOT (average of the previous days High, Low, Close) ... the Project-A
High in the March Soybean was 5910 which is below Thursday's Pivot of 5916
... if SH9 opens on the Day Session below 5912 then <A HREF="http://homepage.macomb.com/~mig/113098/04osc-s.gif";>SH9
will be presenting a selling opportunity</A>. Assume that the Project-A
high will be the high for the day and use a tight Buy Stop Loss.</FONT>

<P><FONT SIZE=-1>This same trade also applies to March Corn. The Project-A
High was 2252 ... if CH9 opens on the Day Session below 2254 then <A HREF="http://homepage.macomb.com/~mig/113098/04osc-c.gif";>CH9
will be presenting a selling opportunity</A>. Assume that the PA High will
be the high for the day, and use a tight stop loss.</FONT>

<P>DennisHome Page http://homepage.macomb.com/~mig/home.htm</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;
</BODY>
</HTML>