From: CarCC101@xxxxxxx
To: OatTrader@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Basic Commodity Options # 04
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 1998 13:17:49 EST

How would this be:

A former floor trader in the S&P futures and options pits of the Chicago
Mercantile Exchange is offering a free Basic Options Course via email.  The
course is taught daily for 20 consecutive business days.  A 20 lesson
Intermediate Options course will follow that is also free if you send a few
referrals.  The Advanced Course that follows is very reasonably priced.  To
enroll contact:  carcc101@xxxxxxx

How does this sound?  At present, I am planning to charge $10 per month or
$100 per year for the Advanced Section.

Don