Exit

David
My system is very simple.  I follow stocks only at this stage.  Once I spot
an issue I like, I hold it for 13 weeks unless it drops below my stop level
which is 80% of the purchase price.  The reason for the 13 weeks is that my
research has shown in the market I trade that this is a typical trend
length period.  I have tested extensively with price targets and have
always found they limit your profit to loss ratio too much - in other
words, you need a higher winning % of trades.
Harold

Disclaimer
This transmission may contain information which is confidential and
privileged and intended only for the addressee. If you are not the
addressee you may not use, disseminate or copy this information. If you
have received this information in error please notify us immediately. Thank
you.