Re: help - Penny Stock Selection

Dear RTers

Counting all the blessed responses on this item and the particular
guidance regarding the extremity of the dangers involved, I thank all
contributors.

My main intention in seeking a systematic approach to pennies is
manifold.  For 1, I bought a stock at 0.06, watch it rise slightly, on
bigger volumes, past 0.10,0.20,0.40,0.50,0.60,0.70,0.80..0.90,0.97 and
guess it, slight back to 0.03 within 4 months.  I guess the greed
factor blinded all rational thinking.  I hope, prayed and hoped again
for the stock to pass the psychological barrier of 1.00, which it
obviusly failed.  Therefore, the quest for penny stock system.

happy trading.

hum