Re: TRADING

Mikey used to hang out alot at this traders forum:

http://tfc-charts2.w2d.com/forum/

I only suggest you go there to see if he's hanging there anymore as that
group leads the league in flaming, contentiousness and advertising. I
spoke with Mikey once and he seems like a pretty sincere guy. From what
I remember, he sells his methods for something like $50 bucks. I do not
own them, but from what I remember, unless he's upgraded it, it is
basically a bunch of rules and formations he uses to get high
probability daytrading ideas. From the folks at that forum who used it,
they said the methods were pretty good, but as you all know, there is no
holy grail - no matter what Mikey says. I might be wrong about this, but
he also seems to know the phantom of the pits, who apparently thinks his
methods are pretty good too. Of course, he also sells a daily email with
his recommendations. Used to have an 800 number. Might want to ask on
that forum if it is still available. At one time, you could ask him to
donate whatever check you sent to a charity.

Steve