Looking For Other Soy Meal Traders!

Hey Gang!

Yepppers, I'm Soft on Soy Meal! .... Call me crazy, call me weird
....but I've fallen in love with trading CBOT's Soy Meal markets.
I've been making and losing a few pennies here and there trading one,
two, and three lots of good "ole" SMF9 since July.

In  hopes of getting that extra "trading edge" I'd like to link up
with any other Soy Meal traders out there ... to swap experiences,
lies, and resources...

I'm particularily interested in getting sources on Soy Meal
"fundamentals". I need tips on where to acquire info on growing
seasons, etc., harvests, govt. price reports ... etc... and any other
"fundamental" Soy Meal data. BTW, are there any books on trading the
Soy Meal markets?

I'm also interested in the correlation between other Soy Meal markets
(if any) and CBOT's Soy Meal .... etc.... Does anyone have any
theories on a method of comparison?

ANTI-SPAM WARNING:

WARNING: I only want to talk to REAL TRADERS WHO TRADE REAL CASH
IN REAL MARKETS.

DOUBLE WARNING: Spamsters & Hucksters need not apply! If you SPAM
me, you can expect a "MAILBOMB" or "Monkey Virus" in your MAILBOX
as my reply to your SPAM TRASH!

TIA

Tony Parker