Looking For Other OJ Traders!

Hey Gang!

Yepppers, I'm a Juice Head! .... Call me crazy, call me weird
....but I've fallen in
love with trading CEC's OJ markets. I've been making and losing a
few pennies
here and there trading one, two, and three lots of good "ole"
JOF9 since July.

In  hopes of getting that extra "trading edge" I'd like to link
up with any
other OJ traders out there ... to swap experiences, lies, and
resources...

I'm particularily interested in getting sources on OJ
"fundamentals". I need
tips on where to acquire info on growing seasons, etc.,
harvests, govt. price
reports ... etc... and any other "fundamental" OJ data. BTW, are
there any
books on trading the OJ markets?

I'm also interested in the correlation between other OJ markets
(if any) and
CEC's OJ .... etc.... Does anyone have any theories on a method
of
comparison?

ANTI-SPAM WARNING:

WARNING: I only want to talk to REAL TRADERS WHO TRADE REAL CASH
IN REAL MARKETS.

DOUBLE WARNING: Spamsters & Hucksters need not apply! If you SPAM
me, you can expect a "MAILBOMB" or "Monkey Virus" in your MAILBOX
as my reply to your SPAM TRASH!

TIA

Tony Parker