Re: Market Profile

Gentlemen:

I am suprised that the Dalton book is out of print - I know a B. Dalton
Bookstore (no pun intended) in Chicago that has new copies of it right
on the bookshelves.  The B. Dalton is located at 175 West Jackson Avenue
in Chicago.  Call them and order it.  It's a great book.

Also, the Chicago Board of Trade sells a "home study" course on Market
Profile in sections that go for $20-$30 a piece - I think there are five
or six sections to the course, so the total cost is around $125-$150.
Call the Chicago Board of Trade bookstore for more information.

Hope this information helps!

Sincerely,

Michael Strupp
Candidate, M.S. Financial Markets & Trading
Illinois Institute of Technology
http://www.stuart.iit.edu/fmt